This exquisite handmade Cinnamon Lime Coconut Soap is made of 100% natural products that do not contain any harmful chemical ingredients.
The Cinnamon Lime Coconut Soap is made from coconut, sustainable palm oil and olive oils, water, herbs, sandalwood powder, French and Australian clay, spices, essential oils and sodium hydroxide.
The palm oil is sourced from sustainable growers who have converted rubber tree plantations from two decades ago to palm plantations. The palm oil is not sourced from rain forest cleared plantations and poses no threat to the endangered Orangutan population.
The soaps have a superior lather and moisturising properties, with generous amounts of essential oils, which have incredible fragrances which last right up to the end.
None of the soaps or clays contain any animal fats, sodium lauryl sulphate or propylene glycol. These are harmful chemicals are found in other similar products simply because they are cheaper.
- Cinnamon Lime Coconut Soap is a summertime favourite.
- Lime oil is most suitable for greasy skin, helping with acne and refining large pores.
- Lime oil is used in many skin toners for this reason. The aromas of this oil help to relieve throat infections and colds.
- With the added spice of cinnamon leaf oil the scent of this soap has made it one of our most popular.
- Shredded coconut is added so the soap can be used as a gentle exfoliant.
- Cinnamon Lime Coconut Soap is a beautiful combination.
Buy more than 2 (of any scent) and get a reduced price
|from 1 – 2||$5.50|
|from 3 – 4||$5.00|
|from 5 – more||$4.50|