This exquisite handmade Lavender Patchouli Vanilla Soap is made of 100% natural products that do not contain any harmful chemical ingredients.
The soaps are made from coconut, sustainable palm oil and olive oils, water, herbs, sandalwood powder, French and Australian clay, spices, essential oils and sodium hydroxide.
The palm oil is sourced from sustainable growers who have converted rubber tree plantations from two decades ago to palm plantations. The palm oil is not sourced from rain forest cleared plantations and poses no threat to the endangered Orangutan population.
The soaps have a superior lather and moisturising properties, with generous amounts of essential oils, which have incredible fragrances which last right up to the end.
None of the soaps or clays contain any animal fats, sodium lauryl sulphate or propylene glycol. These are harmful chemicals are found in other similar products simply because they are cheaper.
- This popular Lavender Patchouli Vanilla Soap blend of oils seems to please every nose!
- Lavender oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Lavender is like natures own medicine chest, as it has so many benefits. It soothes burns and insect bites, relieves headaches and has antiseptic qualities.
- Patchouli oil is suitable for all skin types and is used to treat eczema and dermatitis. With its earthy smell, patchouli is calming and eases anxiety.
- Vanilla is used in 23% of all quality perfumes. It is calming and relaxing.
Buy more than 2 soaps (any scent) and get a reduced price
|from 1 – 2||$5.50|
|from 3 – 4||$5.00|
|from 5 – more||$4.50|