Himalayan Crystal Salt contains an incredible 84 essential minerals readily absorbed by the skin to leave it soothed, nourished, hydrated and rejuvenated. Naturally harvested from ancient sea salt deposits, crystallized over 200 million years ago, it is believed to be the purest, unrefined & natural form of salt available.
Fantastic to use after a exercise, a day of hard labour, a stressful day at work… Magnesium, Epsom salt is also great to reduce swelling of sprains and bruises.
SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO USE
Before running the bath add 2 cups to a small amount of hot water at the bottom of the bath to allow the crystals to dissolve first (approx.15 mins before). Then fill the bath with warm water and stir crystals.
You can also use it as a foot bath to soothe your tired and aching feet. It removes odours and softens rough skin. Add 1/2 cup to your foot bath, stir until crystals are dissolved and soak feet.
Our Magnesium is Gold Label – BP Grade and complies with pharmaceutical standards which identifies it as a premium grade salt.
Not recommended for use in first trimester in pregnancy. For external use only.
Magnesium is an important mineral that is essential for the human body. None of our cells can survive without magnesium.
Magnesium is a crucial mineral that allows the proper functioning of over 325 enzyme systems in the body.
Here are some of Magnesium’s amazing health benefits:
- Improves overall health & wellbeing, mind & body
- Helps relieve sore & aching muscles and joints
- Helps improve sleep
- Aids in better flexibility as it loosens tight muscles
- Improves mental function
- Can help alleviate stress & anxiety, depression and mood disorders
- Aids in calcium absorption
- Improves immune system
- Helps relieve Restless Legs Syndrome
- Helps relieve & prevent muscle cramps
- Beneficial in help treating Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Promotes joint and muscle health
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Magnesium and calcium are designed to work together. Without adequate magnesium, calcium may not be efficiently absorbed into the bones, often settling around the soft tissue of the joints and muscles.
RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of magnesium is approx 310-360mg per day for females and 410-420mg per day for males.