Magnesium Oil Spray with Himalayan Crystal Salt. It also contains Himalayan Crystal Salt to hydrate the skin with 84 vital minerals and trace elements. The Magnesium Oil Spray is excellent to use after an exercise, a day of hard labour, a stressful day at work… Magnesium is also great to reduce swelling of sprains and bruises.
DIRECTIONS FOR MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY
Spray a generous amount directly onto skin and rub in. Massage into aching muscles or joints as needed. It rapidly absorbs into the skin and may cause a tingling sensation on first usage, this will pass as mineral levels increase when used regularly. Dilute with water if need be. Can also be added to your bath or foot soak.
Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas. Magnesium Oil Spray is for external use only. Please patch test first.
Magnesium is an important mineral that is essential for the human body. None of our cells can survive without magnesium.
Magnesium is a crucial mineral that allows the proper functioning of over 325 enzyme systems in the body. Here are some of Magnesium’s amazing health benefits:
- Magnesium improves overall health & wellbeing, mind & body
- Magnesium helps relieve sore & aching muscles and joints
- Magnesium helps improve sleep
- Magnesium aids in better flexibility as it loosens tight muscles
- Magnesium improves mental function
- Magnesium can help alleviate stress & anxiety, depression and mood disorders
- Magnesium aids in calcium absorption
- Magnesium improves immune system
- Magnesium helps relieve Restless Legs Syndrome
- Magnesium helps relieve & prevent muscle cramps
- Magnesium is beneficial in helping treating Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Magnesium promotes joint and muscle health
- Magnesium helps regulate blood pressure
- Magnesium and calcium are designed to work together. Without adequate magnesium, calcium may not be efficiently absorbed into the bones, often settling around the soft tissue of the joints and muscles.
RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of magnesium is approximately 310-360 mg per day for females and 410-420 mg per day for males.