This exquisite handmade Orchard Blossom Soap is a 100% natural product that do not contain any harmful chemical ingredients.
The Orchard Blossom Soap is made from coconut, sustainable palm oil and olive oils, water, herbs, sandalwood powder, French and Australian clay, spices, essential oils and sodium hydroxide.
The palm oil is sourced from sustainable growers who have converted rubber tree plantations from two decades ago to palm plantations. The palm oil is not sourced from rain forest cleared plantations and poses no threat to the endangered Orangutan population.
The soaps have a superior lather and moisturising properties, with generous amounts of essential oils, which have incredible fragrances which last right up to the end.
None of the soaps or clays contain any animal fats, sodium lauryl sulphate or propylene glycol. These harmful chemicals are found in other similar products simply because they are cheaper.
- This Orchard Blossom Soap has the most delicious bouquet which inspired the name Orchard Blossom.
- We are always hearing comments like “Oh, you could eat this“, from our customers.
- Orange essential oil is most suitable for oily skin types.
- Its warming odour is said to be mood lifting.
- The strong scent of these two oils lasts on the skin for hours and leaves the bathroom sweet smelling too.
Buy more than 2 soaps (of any scent) and get a reduced price
|from 1 – 2||$5.50|
|from 3 – 4||$5.00|
|from 5 – more||$4.50|