This exquisite handmade Patchouli Ylang Ylang Rosehip Soap is made of 100% natural products that do not contain any harmful chemical ingredients.
This Patchouli Ylang Ylang Rosehip Soap is made from coconut, sustainable palm oil and olive oils, water, herbs, sandalwood powder, French and Australian clay, spices, essential oils and sodium hydroxide.
The palm oil is sourced from sustainable growers who have converted rubber tree plantations from two decades ago to palm plantations. The palm oil is not sourced from rain forest cleared plantations and poses no threat to the endangered Orangutan population.
The soaps have a superior lather and moisturising properties, with generous amounts of essential oils, which have incredible fragrances which last right up to the end.
None of the soaps or clays contain any animal fats, sodium lauryl sulphate or propylene glycol. These are harmful chemicals are found in other similar products simply because they are cheaper.
- This Patchouli Ylang Ylang Rosehip Soap is simply amazing.
- Patchouli oil, with its earthy tones, is calming and eases anxiety. The oil is useful for all skin types and is used for healing eczema and dermatitis.
- Ylang Ylang oil comes from the flowers of a large tree native to Indonesia. The word Ylang Ylang means “flower of flowers” because of its exotic scent. Because of its long lasting scent it is used in many expensive perfumes. It is best known for its ability to calm anxiety and frustration.
- The combination of Patchouli and Ylang Ylang oils has been used for centuries for its aphrodisiac properties.
- The Patchouli Ylang Ylang Rosehip Soap brings a real sense of wellbeing.
Buy more than 2 and get a reduced price
|from 1 – 2||$5.50|
|from 3 – 4||$5.00|
|from 5 – more||$4.50|