This exquisite handmade West Indian Lime Patchouli Soap is made of 100% natural products that do not contain any harmful chemical ingredients.
This West Indian Lime Patchouli Soap is made from coconut, sustainable palm oil and olive oils, water, herbs, sandalwood powder, French and Australian clay, spices, essential oils and sodium hydroxide.
The palm oil is sourced from sustainable growers who have converted rubber tree plantations from two decades ago to palm plantations. The palm oil is not sourced from rain forest cleared plantations and poses no threat to the endangered Orangutan population.
The soaps have a superior lather and moisturising properties, with generous amounts of essential oils, which have incredible fragrances which last right up to the end.
None of the soaps or clays contain any animal fats, sodium lauryl sulphate or propylene glycol. These are harmful chemicals are found in other similar products simply because they are cheaper.
- Lime oil is most suitable for greasy skin types, helping to control conditions like acne. It is used in skin toners to help refine large pores.
- Lime oil aromas help with throat infections and colds.
- Patchouli oil is suitable for all skin types and is used in the treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
- Patchouli oil, with its earthy tones, is calming and eases anxiety.
- Patchouli oil is steam distilled from the dried leaves of a bushy herb which is native to tropical Asia.
- Interestingly patchouli oil is also used in alcoholic and soft drinks.
Buy more than 2 and get a reduced price
|from 1 – 2||$5.50|
|from 3 – 4||$5.00|
|from 5 – more||$4.50|