This exquisite handmade Ylang Ylang Cinnamon Lavender Sandalwood Soap is made of 100% natural products that do not contain any harmful chemical ingredients.
This Ylang Ylang Cinnamon Lavender Sandalwood Soap is made from coconut, sustainable palm oil and olive oils, water, herbs, sandalwood powder, French and Australian clay, spices, essential oils and sodium hydroxide.
The palm oil is sourced from sustainable growers who have converted rubber tree plantations from two decades ago to palm plantations. The palm oil is not sourced from rain forest cleared plantations and poses no threat to the endangered Orangutan population.
The soaps have a superior lather and moisturising properties, with generous amounts of essential oils, which have incredible fragrances which last right up to the end.
None of the soaps or clays contain any animal fats, sodium lauryl sulphate or propylene glycol. These harmful chemicals are found in other similar products simply because they are cheaper.
- This musky, floral blend is one of our most popular.
- Ylang Ylang oil is used in many expensive perfumes because of its long lasting scent.
- The Ylang Ylang tree is native to Indonesia and means “flower of flowers”. It is best known for its ability to calm frustration.
- Lavender oil has many benefits. It soothes burns and insect bites and is suitable for all skin types, while its aromas help with headaches.
- Cinnamon leaf oil is used in this blend because of its sweet smelling earthy aromas.
- The inclusion of sandalwood powder makes this soap an excellent exfoliant.
Buy more than 2 (of any scent) and get a reduced price
|from 1 – 2||$5.50|
|from 3 – 4||$5.00|
|from 5 – more||$4.50|